Orthopedics in Turkey
Orthopedics and traumatology in Turkey have one of the best orthopedic services of Europe. Many people prefer to Turkey for treatment of orthopedics from abroad countries. The use of higher quality prostheses and orthopedic materials approved by the Ministry of Health has maximized the success rate of orthopedic treatments. Natural resources and hot springs are located in many parts of Turkey, provides physical therapy and rehabilitation facilities. After receiving treatment with well-equipped hospitals and specialist orthopedists for health tourism purposes, they benefit from hot springs for physical therapy. In this way, those who are treated in Istanbul, natural beauty and touristic trips and holidays are doing.
Orthopedics – Full Body Applications
Orthopedics and traumatology are the section that treats disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Disorders of the musculoskeletal system can be caused by congenital or traumatic traumas. The Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology examines and treats the disorder in every part of the body with its many branches.
What is Orthopedics?
Orthopedics is the section that examines congenital or later disorders in the musculoskeletal system. The orthopedics department is divided into sub-branches. In this way, the most accurate treatment is provided by doctors who are specialized in their field. With the latest technological devices used, the cause of the body can be easily detected.
Orthopedics doctors are called “Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist”. Orthopedics and traumatology specialists deal with the entire musculoskeletal system and then specialize in an area. The orthopedist examines the person and performs the necessary tests. It then begins appropriate treatment. Exercises to be performed after the operation are shown and the person can return to his / her daily life.
Get Information & Quotation
Share your contact details.
Our team will call you back
Orthopedics Treatment Prices
The prices of orthopedics treatment vary according to the treatment area on the skeleton. Surgical treatment, medication, physiotherapy applications or prosthesis and support applications are preferred according to the level of orthopedic discomfort. The prolongation of the orthopedic treatment period and the physiotherapy applications to be performed will also affect the price of orthopedic treatment. It is important that the hospital that will be treated with orthopedics is using high quality prosthesis and support materials. At the same time, there should be a physical therapy center in the hospital in the field of orthopedics.
Department of Orthopedics
Orthopedics and traumatology have several sub-branches for separate parts of the body. Physicians specialize in the field of orthopedics and apply appropriate treatment with the right methods. In the sub-branches of the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology, each disorder is investigated with all its details and then the treatment is started with the doctor who specializes in the relevant field.
These are the sub-branches of Orthopedics:
- Hand Surgery and Microsurgery
- Pediatric Orthopedics (Pediatric Orthopedics and Traumatology)
- Arthroplasty Surgery (Joint Dentures)
- Height Extension and Leg Inequalities
- Knee Surgery and Arthroscopic Surgery
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Osteomyelitis (Bone Inflammation) Treatment
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
What are the Orthopedic Treatments?
Orthopedics and traumatological problems may be caused by congenital anomalies or subsequent injury.
- Congenital Anomalies: The disturbance may have occurred during congenital or infant development. The length of the arms or legs is different from each other, crooked feet, waist curvature are examples of this situation.
- Injuries to the Skeletal System: The skeletal system is a whole. Fractures, dislocations, nonunion of the fractures, tendon injuries are the most common orthopedic cases. Plaster treatment or surgical intervention methods are used in the treatment of fractures. New organs or bones can be made with prosthetic parts instead of cuts and fractures.
- Sports Injuries: Persons with sports or sports history should receive regular orthopedic help. Meniscus injury, rupture and injuries in the ligaments, sprains, bruising and crushing are among the major sports injuries.
- Problems in the arms and legs: Depending on the usage, disorders in the arms and legs may begin to occur. An orthopedic surgeon should be consulted to solve the nerve pinch, tennis elbow and trigger finger problems.
- Age: With the progression of the age, joint calcification may begin in the hip and knee areas. This is due to the change in bone structure and the onset of bone resorption. Medical treatment should be supported by taking magnesium and calcium from the outside.
In addition, injuries, tissue loss, prosthesis surgeries, treatment of rheumatic diseases, inward pressing, leg skewness, lengthening operations, bone and soft tissue tumors, deformity operations; orthopedics and traumatology are among the disorders of the department.